Huckleberry Bald – what happens behind the camera

by - 11:07 AM

PNPHB-360

Sometimes people ask me where I like to take pictures and I’ve got to say Huckleberry bald is one of those places I keep coming back to. It’s a short walk and doesn’t take very long at all. Sunset, sunrise, afternoon, you name it It’s a great spot.

 

 

PNPHB-364

What happens behind the camera stays behind the camera. … unless there’s a camera behind the camera.

 

HBpan

At the top there’re crazy good panoramic views.

 

PNPHB-303

It was very windy at the top. And what exactly is she doing? Seriously, people without tripods do weird things.

 

PNPHB-308

Looking east at NC.

 

PNPHB-320

Like I said, weird. What is she doing, trying to be a goalie doing a lazy butterfly?

 

PNPHB-309-2

This must be the monopod, one elbow on one knee.

 

PNPHB-346

No Camera, she’s trying to fly I think.

 

PNPHB-345

Maybe that’s how she composes her shots.

 

PNPHB-105

Looking West toward Tennessee.

 

PNPHB-311

I don’t know about this either, nap time ?

 

PNPHB-359

The sun got lower in the sky and I think I heard her say something about it being

cold enough to freeze the balls off a pool table up there!

 

 

The best couponing I've done has been at Advance Auto Parts.  If you need car parts You should check them out. Here's an exclusive offer to get up to 40% off your first order since I referred you.

 

Use this link to get up to 40% off your order

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting