Cheesy Twice-Baked Potatoes

by - 7:50 PM

PNP12BP-171

Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes.

Everyone’s been talking about using Christmas lights for really nice bokeh so I thought I’d give it a try while I make twice-baked potatoes with some left over baked potatoes. I’m sure in a year from now I’ll cringe and want to delete them all but right now I’m having a lot of fun playing with the lights.

 

PNP12BP-154

Grate some cheese

 

PNP12BP-156

Mix cheese and sauteed bell peppers together.

 

PNP12BP-155

PNP12BP-159

Slice baked potatoes in half long ways.

 

PNP12BP-161

Scoop out the middles and toss in the bowl.

 

PNP12BP-163

Toss in chopped parsley and sauteed bell peppers 

 

PNP12BP-166

and mix it all together until smooth or you’re happy. I was in more of a hurry so I was happy with a few lumps.

 

PNP12BP-167

Spoon into shells.

 

PNP12BP-174

place in a baking dish and bake at 400 for 20 minutes.

 

PNP12BP-185

Serve warm.

 

PNP12BP-193

Or eat as finger food.

 

 

Cheesy Twice-Baked Potatoes

Ingredients

  • 5 left over Baked Potatoes
  • 1 1/2 cups grated cheese
  • 1/2 cup sauteed bell peppers
  • 1/4 cup chopped parsley
  • salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder to taste.

 

Cut potatoes in half and scoop out the middles.

Mash together potato middles, cheese, peppers parsley and seasoning . Spoon into potato shells and bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until warmed through.

 

 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting