Sweet Potato Chips

by - 9:31 AM

TRSPC-28b

Delicious sweet potato chips easy to make and even easier to eat. 

 

TRSPC-3

All you need are a few sweet potatoes 

 

TRSPC-5

Pealed

 

TRSPC-7

and sliced thinly.

 

TRSPC-12

Spread out on baking sheets and sprayed with olive oil. Tossed a little to get both sides.

 

TRSPC-15

Seasoned with salt and pepper if you like. I “liked” on my second batch.

 

TRSPC-13

Baked for 10 or 12 minutes until starting to brown on the bottom. Then turned over and bake another 10 minutes or until just starting to brown.

 

TRSPC-28

They’re perfect warm.

But not too bad cold either.

They travel well in ziploc bags too.

TRSPC--2

And because I’m always interested in how people use the light and arrange their shots, here’s the view from a few  steps back.

 

 

Sweet Potato Chips

  • sweet potatoes sliced thinly
  • olive oil spray
  • salt and pepper to taste

 

spray both sides with olive oil.

Bake for 10 or 12 minutes until starting to brown on the bottom. Then turn over and bake another 10 minutes or until just starting to brown. Serve immediately.

 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nelya, It's good to see you getting innovative with your lighting.  Excellent.  Sweet potatoes are dead center in the food chart from Prevention magazine!  You failed to mention the baking temperature.  I have a sack full of sweet potatoes, I'm hungry and I need a snack....Now!  :>)  it's 2:00 in the morning and I'm firing up the oven
    I like to season mine with my homemade version of Emril's Essence....less salt, more hot pepper!
    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting