Benton Falls and Rock Creek Gorge

by - 8:24 AM

 Benton falls--4

Benton falls, Polk Co TN

Rainy days are great days for waterfalls and last weekend was one of those perfect rainy days.

 

 Benton falls--2

Benton falls, Polk Co TN

 

 Benton falls--3-2

The falls at the end of Scenic Spur trail in

 

 Benton falls--8

The falls at the end of Scenic Spur trail

 Benton falls--6

The falls at the end of Scenic Spur trail

I guess I missed the full view of this lower falls. I’ll have to go back sometime.

 


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the pictures. Back in Pensacola where it is 90 some odd degrees so all that water looks not just beautiful, but oh so good. SlickRock Creek huh ? I have personally visited Slap Neck Creek and it lived up to it's name. Both names are poetry of a sort...

    ReplyDelete

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting