Honey Glazed Chicken

by - 10:12 AM

chick-1

My sister once made a cook book and illustrated it with these hilarious illustrations.  I just re-found the hand sewn book so I thought I’d share my favorite chicken recipe/illustrations.

 

chick-2

 

chick-3

 

chick-4

 

chick-5

 

chick-6

 

Honey  Soy Glazed Chicken

recipe from Marky90 in Dearborn MI

ingredients

    1/2 cup honey
    2 tablespoons soy sauce
    1/3 Cup water
    12 chicken drumsticks (about 3 pounds total)
    kosher salt and ground pepper

Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Line a shallow roasting pan or 9-by-13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil. In a large bowl, mix together honey, soy sauce, and 1/3 cup water. Add chicken, and toss to coat; season with salt and pepper. Transfer chicken and honey mixture to prepared roasting pan.
Bake chicken, basting with juices from edges of pan every 10 minutes, until well browned and an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part of drumstick (avoiding bone) registers 165 degrees, 30 to 40 minutes.

Serve chicken drizzled with pan juices

 


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Don't need a chicken recipe but I Really Really needed to read that book !

    ReplyDelete

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting