Nov 2: Purple

by - 7:47 AM

purple nov 2

The first frost came Early this morning 

and when it left, it took the flowers, basil and peppers with it.  Just before the thawing, melting and wilting happened  I got this photo.

 

 

Red foliage

 

We had some pretty nice foliage here and there.

 

Skyway-0393

 

Maple leaves are my personal favorite but I have noticed some other trees can be pretty spectacular too.

 

monday-2712

 

Yes, the maples snagged my attention again. 

 

fall foliage--12

 

Indian boundary Lake in October looking toward the dam.

 

orange

 

I’m having fun playing with sun flare and this lens sure give me a lot it! I’m not sure if I really like it. I just saw some better looking sun flare in somebody's photo. I’ll have to keep trying.

 

 

popcorn-0487

 

It might not be orange but it was warm.

 


 

Nurture Photography - Autumn 2012 Photo Challenge

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. yum - that popcorn looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purple is a wow!!! Love the frost and that gorgeous color ♥

    ReplyDelete

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting