Edamame Hummus and other tasty food

by - 10:56 AM

cupcake

I’ve been a little busy doing recipe research at this time of year. Well, sure you could call it eating other people’s food but sometimes I need to try different things and see different things in person to get inspired.

 

tomato salad inspiration

This cherry tomato salad was delicious!

tomato salad inspiration2

Same salad side view.

taco bean salad

Taco salad with more chili than I bargained for but it was gluten free.

 

quinoa salad

Quinoa salad. Super good and I can’t remember what all was in but I can go to food gawker with a refined search and get some specifics for that.

 

cupcakes gingerbread

gingerbread two-bite cupcakes!

 

caprese inspiration

Caprese salad appetizers.

biscotti

Biscotti.

cheese

Simple, but sometimes the classics are classics for a reason.

spinach dip with bread

Spinach dip.

edemame hummus

 

Edamame Hummus is so good!

I’d never had edamame hummus before but when I discovered it I anchored myself by the appetizers and had seconds a few times. This is definitely on my must-make list.

Thank you Pam for sending me the recipe I am going to make this for sure.

 

Edamame Hummus

Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 cups edamame (green soy beans) cooked and shelled
  • 2 tbsp tahini paste (sesame seed paste)
  • 1/4 cup water plus more if needed
  • 1 tsp lemon zest
  • juice of one lemon
  • 1 clove garlic, crushed
  • Kosher salt to taste
  • pepper
  • 2 tsp olive oil
  • black and white sesame seeds as a garnish (optional)
Directions:

In a food processor, blend soy beans, tahini, water, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, salt, pepper and 1 tsp olive oil until smooth. Add more water if needed until consistency is smooth. Place in a bowl and top with remainder oil and sesame seeds. Serve with your favorite vegetables.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting