Reflect ~PhotoADay

by - 9:01 AM

Print 

Everyone who got their first nice camera for Christmas, PhotoADay is for you! Here’s the list for January and here’s the link for how to play. If you don’t blog you can post to instagram and facebook with #fmsphotoaday hashtag.

 

 

16 happy

 

17  tree

 

20 listening to1

 

20 listening to

 

20 listening to2

 

21 on the post

 

22 sparkly

 

23 tradition

 

Yes, I clean the drain once a year whether it needs it or not.

 

25 best part

 

That half hour Just before the sun goes down.

 

26 where he slept

 

27 sick

 

I will spare you all the coughing, sneezing and tissue photos.

 

28 something awesome

 

 

 

29 reflect 2013 was fun and I learned a lot but I’m looking forward to 2014!

 

31 celebrate

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting