PhotoADay ~ Begins wit G

by - 4:01 PM

 2 begins with g

 

Gaze, or grain you pick.

 

3 my town

 

Tonight the city is my town, tomorrow I say good bye. I will not miss you traffic.

 

3 my town2

 

 

3 my town4

 

This is what it looks like where I grew up

 

3 my town3

 

And where I live now we get a teeny bit of snow every now and then and everybody gets really really excited about it. 

At the mere mention of  snow they close school and run to the store to get milk and bread. I still don’t understand the bread and milk part, I do understand that the roads become icy and not safe for school busses.

 

1 lunch

 

 

4 word

 

There you have it in writing.

 

5 found

 

Yes, there it was a single strawberry on the hedges!

 

6 happens every day

 

What, your monkeys don’t hang from the light?

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting